Roundtable: Ensuring all voices are heard: the role of stakeholder involvement in the development of long-term strategies
Where: WWF European Policy Office, Brussels
- Marta Toporek, ClientEarth, Lawyer/Project leader
- Dr Gillian Nelson, Climate Action Network International, Policy Coordinator
- Luisa Rölke, German Permanent Representation to the EU, Head of Division
- Canddie Magdelenat, WWF One Planet City Challenge, Sustainable Cities Officer, France
- Alix Bolle, Energy Cities, EU Affairs Manager
- Imke Lübbeke, WWF European Policy Office, Head of Climate and Energy
It will also be livestreamed.
This roundtable is possible due to funding from the EU LIFE Programme for the Environment and the MAVA Foundation.
Register now to attend the event by emailing Leia (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Register now for the livestream