A New Impetus for Europe: Green 10 Priorities for the new European Commission
The Green 10, the alliance of environmental organisations in the EU, representing over 20 million Europeans, look forward to working constructively with the new European Commission to make EU environmental policies a central part of the Commission’s solution to Europe’s problems”.
In the document the Green10 indicate 5 urgent actions and 10 priorities for Juncker's Team. During the first year the European Commission should focus on the following urgent actions:
1. Put sustainable development at the core of the EU agenda.
2. Rebuild trust in a European project for people.
3. Make environmental policy a key tool of job creation.
4. Regain Competitiveness through innovation.
5. Foster investment in green and nature-based solutions.
Read the whole document.